In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this web page informs you, in this section, about the collection policy and cookie treatment.
SECTION 1 – WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
SECTION 2 – WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
– Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the process of buying an item.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to the service. service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. This type of cookies stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising notices based on it.
SECTION 3 – RESERVATION OF COOKIES
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser in such a way that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive. However, to access the websites of INFISEC the installation of cookies is not mandatory.
The user agrees to refrain from reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless they have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
SECTION 4 – DISABLE COOKIES
– You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
– In most web browsers the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating cookies installed on your computer is offered.
– You can then access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
SECTION 5 – THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the website. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising included in the website.
They are used to guide the advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of experience in the use of it.
We may use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google.., with the buttons that we have included for this purpose.
SECTION 6 – WARNING ABOUT DELETING COOKIES
You can delete and block all cookies on this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org